Bulgarr Ngaru Medical Aboriginal Corporation aims for:
- Improvements in the health and well-being of the communities BNMAC service.
- Equitable, accessible and professional service that reflects changing social needs and trends.
- Service development to meet local needs in consultation with the community and stakeholders.
- Provision of clinical services and health education programs according to local needs and appropriate standards, guidelines and legislation.
- Formal links with all individuals, organisations and community groups who are relevant to the promotion and delivery of services by BNMAC.
- Efficient and effective management of finances, assets and resources.
- Accountability to funding bodies, stakeholders, clients and communities it services
- Continual improvement in the skills, knowledge and experience of staff and directors to ensure a professional and appropriate standard of service delivery.
- Provide a dynamic, progressive service recognising the differing needs of individuals, communities and health team members that serve them.