With facilities in Grafton, Casino, Yamba and Maclean, Bulgarr Ngaru is the leading provider of health services to the Bundjalung, Gumbaynggirr and Yaegl people.
Each year we provide more than 42,922 episodes of care to over 4669 clients through our medical, social, and family support programs including:
- General Practitioner clinics
- Dental services
- Chronic disease management
- Allied health services including Optometry and Audiometry
- Visiting specialist services including Respiratory, Paediatrics, Endocrinology, Psychiatry, Psychology.
- Mental health programs
- Hearing health programs
- Sexual health programs
- Substance use management programs
- Women’s and Men’s Health programs
- Nutrition and exercise programs
Our community-based programs such as outreach and in-school services also play an important role and are effective in extending our connection to both the young and the elderly and to those not typically engaged with health services.
Our medical services are accredited against the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) clinical standards which makes Bulgarr Ngaru a competitive and effective provider of high quality health services across the region.
Supported by three decades of stable community controlled management, Bulgarr Ngaru has the proven capability to provide appropriate and sustainable health infrastructure to meet community needs.